Ants easily take over your property if you don’t have proper prevention steps and effective control techniques in place. Professional ant control in Mesa is needed to win the battle against these troublesome biting insects.
Ant Identification: Species Found In Mesa
Dealing with ants is a complicated process, and it’s important to properly identify the species of ants crawling around your Mesa property if you want to fully defeat an infestation. In our area, there are several different types of ants that you may commonly encounter, including fire ants, carpenter ants, Argentine ants, harvester ants, and Pharoah ants.
It’s often difficult to identify the species of ant you are dealing with alone, which is why you should contact Pro Active Pest Control for ant identification assistance. With the help of our expert team, your ant infestation in Mesa will be identified and swiftly put under control.
Assessing The Risks: The Problems Created By Ants In The House
Ants running wild around your home is more than frightening, it brings serious health and safety risks. All ants will bite when they feel threatened, and ant bites are both painful and itchy. In certain circumstances, ant bites may also trigger allergic reactions, including severe ones like anaphylaxis. Difficulty breathing or swallowing after an ant bite should be met with immediate medical attention.
Additionally, certain species of ants will chew through the wood of your home or make their nests in warm areas, such as electrical outlets. This brings a risk of property damages and serious structural issues as ant infestations grow.
You should also note that ants will track bacteria and pathogens into your home from the outdoors, subsequently tracking these items throughout your property and contaminating your food items. Professional ant control is the best way to avoid these risks.
Ant Prevention Is Key: Effective Tips And Tricks
The following ant prevention tips are key in ensuring that ant infestations don’t take place on your property and that future ant problems are kept at bay.
- Repair gaps and cracks around your property’s foundation, windows, and doors, in addition to installing weather stripping and door sweeps to keep ants firmly outside.
- Utilize window and door screens and mesh screens around vented areas on attics and crawl spaces.
- Store all leftover food properly, never leave out dirty dishes, and clean up food and drink spills immediately to stop the aroma from attracting ants.
- Clear outdoor areas of debris piles, woodpiles, and overgrown foliage, as these items provide ample ant hiding spots.
- Seal trash bags tightly and use trash cans with tight-fitting lids to prevent ant scavenging.
- Address moisture issues around your property by fixing leaks and drainage areas, as excess moisture often attracts ants.
For more information on ant prevention, contact Pro Active Pest Control today.
Expert Ant Control: Call Us At The First Sign Of Ants In The House
If you want to get rid of ants for good, the best thing you can do is contact our expert team at Pro Active Pest Control at the first signs of an ant problem. We’ll help you identify the culprits behind your ant problem and provide you with effective ant removal tactics that ensure these pests are totally taken care of - professional ant control is the best way to efficiently take care of your ant problem without directly exposing yourself to the many risks ants bring.
Reach out to Pro Active Pest Control today to learn more about our ant control solutions or to get started protecting your Mesa property.